- CLEANS GENTLY – Cleans without stripping nutrients or moisture from your skin, leaving your whole body feeling nourished and refreshed
- NATURAL EXFOLIATION – Papaya enzymes help clear away dead skin cells to give your skin a subtle glow and leave it feeling softer and smoother
- SULFATE FREE – No SLS or other harsh chemical cleaners makes this body wash as gentle as it gets. Just check the label to see the difference!
- EVERY BOTTLE DONATES A MEAL – For every bottle you buy, we donate a meal to Feeding America to help alleviate hunger in your community and beyond
- MADE IN THE USA – We make our body wash in small batches in North Carolina out of 100% natural ingredients, so you get a high quality product you can trust
Jivi started with a problem. Most of the skin care around us is full of crap: petrochemicals, synthetics, and active ingredients extracted and isolated from their plants. We were constantly turning to the back of supposedly natural products to find ingredients that were clearly produced in a lab, not in nature. Or we’d look online and find companies highlighting the few natural ingredients they use, while hiding or not listing the remaining unnatural ingredients (not a good sign). And the products that were natural were too expensive for us to use daily. So, we started Jivi to create a truly natural and affordable skin care option with ingredients we’re happy to show off. All of our products are made by us, in the USA, out of 100% natural ingredients. They are both highly effective and safe enough to eat. Yep, you read that right. Skin is the largest organ of our bodies, and a lot of what we put on it gets absorbed into our bloodstream. So we decided that if we can’t eat it, we shouldn’t feed it to our skin. That means no chemicals, no parabens, and nothing synthetic. We’re rethinking skin care: from how we source our ingredients and formulate our products to how we bottle them (to avoid harsh preservatives) and get them to your doorstep. We are always looking for ways to create options for better health. We recognize that skin care is a luxury, and that there are people around us who are more concerned with what they can put in their bodies than on them. In almost every community across our country, people we interact with on a daily basis, co-workers and classmates, may be forced to make difficult choices: do I eat or pay rent? do I feed my family or get my insulin? As members of those communities, we want to be part of the solution. We partner with food banks across the country so that for every bottle you buy, we donate a meal, where you live, to a person in need. That way you get great skin and get to help improve the lives of people around you.